Long Distance Program
By: Dragon Fire Fitness
Dragon Fire Fitness is now providing a new and exciting opportunity for those who cannot travel to our awesome gym. We understand that finding a great gym is hard and finding a great trainer is even harder. Dragon Fire Fitness is here to help you on both counts.
The Long Distance Program has two different parts. One being a personalized program designed by our A.C.E. certified trainer. For example, let’s say you are motivated to get fit & healthy but have no idea where to start. We would schedule a phone or Skype consultation, have you answer a few simple questions, then within 1-2 days we will send you a complete program (with progression charts). Now this program has complete diagrams of how to perform exercise and is ordered to help you achieve your fitness goals. The second part of the Dragon Fire Fitness Long Distance Program (LDP) is an online Skype group fitness class. These fitness classes will be performed daily and require little to no exercise equipment.
OUR PROGRAMS ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO ENHANCE MUSCLE GROWTH, BURN STUBBORN FAT, AND TONE YOUR MUSCLES LIKE NEVER BEFORE! Either program will bring out the best your body has to offer. It only takes 150 minutes a week of moderate intensity exercise each week to gain benefits from exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous intensity exercise per week. Here is a statement from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services:
The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services released the “2008 Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans” which is the first comprehensive guidelines on physical activity to be issued by the U.S. government. These guidelines list the following major research findings regarding physical activity and its associated health benefits.
- Regular physical activity reduces the risk of many adverse health outcomes. Some physical activity is better than none.
- For most health outcomes, additional benefits occur as the amount of physical activity increases through higher intensity, greater frequency, and/or longer duration.
- Most health benefits occur with at least 150 minutes a week of moderate-intensity physical activity, such as brisk walking. Additional benefits occur with more physical activity.
- Both aerobic (endurance) and muscle-strengthening (resistance) physical activity are beneficial.
- Health benefits occur in all ages and in all racial and ethnic groups.
- The health benefits of physical activity occur for people with disabilities.
- The benefits of physical activity far outweigh the possibility of adverse outcomes.
Our program exceeds these guidelines to ensure you quick results that will last a life time!
How Does It Work?
Signing up for this program is simple and easy. Here are the 3 simple steps you need to a new and healthier you.
Personalized Fitness Program
1) Call us at (321) 802-6293 or Skype firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the health history consultation. Here we will go through some quick questions to ensure we provide a safe yet very effective program based on over achieving your GOALS!
2) After the consultation is done, you will have to make a one payment of $220.00 to receive your fully detailed program.
3) After payment has cleared, patiently wait 1-2 days for our A.C.E. certified trainer to write your body transforming program. You will receive an email with the program as well as a laminated hard copy as well so your program goes with you!
- In addition to this amazing offer you will receive a weekly phone (first month is free, additional checkups will cost $20 per month) call from our trainer to ensure you stay on track with your program and build the habit of daily exercise and healthy living.
Daily Video Workout Program
Signing up for the daily workout program is just as simple as the previous. Here is your 2 step sign up process.
1) Call us at (321) 802-6293 or Skype email@example.com to begin the health history qualification process. Here we just go through a quick questionnaire to ensure the Daily Workout program is the best and safest way for you to exercise.
2) Start your monthly payment of $25 and begin the Daily Workout program the same day!
- Here at Dragon Fire Fitness we want the best for our clients, so no binding contracts, no long term commitment and no hassles!
FAQ & Comments
1) Q: What if I’m not in shape enough to exercise or have no experience?
A: You need no experience to begin our program. Each exercise is thoroughly explained using the TELL, SHOW, & DO method.
2) Q: I’m too shy to exercise in a gym.
A: First & foremost there is nothing to be shy about in trying to be a healthier and stronger you. If you still don’t feel comfortable in the gym, worry not – our programs can be done at home, in a park or wherever you are comfortable exercising.
3) Q: Will I ever be billed additional charges for your services?
A: NO, you get what you sign up for and only pay as such. We will NEVER charge additional fees to your account if you stay at the same program package.
4) Q: Personal Training & group classes usually cost a lot of money. Why is Dragon Fire Fitness so inexpensive? What’s the catch?
A: Absolutely NO catch. Our primary goal is a stronger & healthier community and that can only begin by stronger & healthier people. We want everyone to enjoy a strong body without having to pay the over-rated high end personal trainer fees.
5) Q: When should I start? New Year’s?
A: NOW. Now is the time to be the best you can be. Why wait until New Year’s when you can be fit by New Year’s!
DON’T DELAY ANOTHER SECOND! CALL US RIGHT NOW AND GET STARTED ON YOUR GOALS OF BEING STRONGER AND HEALTHIER – THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!
CALL (321) 802-6293 AND TAKE THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP OF YOUR LIFE – THE FIRST ONE!!!
Finding Brevard’s Best Fitness Instructor
Our ACE certified trainer can personally train you, your family and your friends in Brevard County, Florida or anywhere with our new program. Dragon Fire Fitness is located off of Malabar Road just east of I-95. Our facility includes a boot camp, an obstacle course, meditation/flexibility training, and self-defense instruction. Call us at (321) 802-6293 right now and let’s get to work on your goals.
We serve the personal training and fitness goals of Brevard County residents including the towns of Malabar, West Melbourne, Rockledge, Cocoa Beach, Indian Harbor Beach, Grant-Valkaria, Satellite Beach, Indialantic, Palm Shores, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Titusville, Melbourne Village, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa and Sebastian